Thursday, August 17, 2006

bloody Brazilians....

I am on the Island for a couple of days, as ever it's a lovely place & the weather is good - i flew into Comox today from, Calgary - a route that took us over the Coastal Mountain ranges of BC in pristine blue skies

then a pleasant drive down from Comox, via Nanaimo to Victoria with a few work stops on the way

which brings me here to a hotel in downtown Victoria, temporary home to the Brazilian National Swimming Team competing in the Pan Pacific Swimming Championships & currently running riot in the hotel, worryingly close to my bedtime

i'll have to go & shout at them - maybe I'll remind them of their dismal World Cup

on second thoughts, as an Englishman I better put the stones down or my glasshouse will be well & truly broken

so what is Portuguese for "SHUT DA FUCK UP!!!"

No comments: